Oneness Holding Private Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively referred to as the “Company”) is committed to conduct all business activities responsibly, efficiently, transparently, and with integrity. We take a zero-tolerance approach to Bribery and Corruption.
This Policy applies to all employees of the Company including full-time, part-time, Interns and third parties such as suppliers or vendors who have dealings with the Company.
All staff members are NOT ALLOWED to solicit or accept any favor, gifts, kickback, loan, gratuity, reward, promise of future employment, or anything of monetary value from any supplier or vendors of the Company that might influence, or appear to influence, the judgment or conduct of the employee in the performance of his/her job.
All staff members are NOT ALLOWED to steal and/or sell the Company’s assets under valuated costs.
Similarly, all suppliers or vendors of the Company are NOT ALLOWED to offer or provide any such favor, gifts, kickback, loan, gratuity, reward, promise of future employment, or anything of monetary value to our staff members.
This policy is intended to cover serious concerns that could have an impact on the Company, such actions or activities are prohibited for any employee of the Company:
– Do not accept or solicit any gifts (Including but not limit cash, vouchers, etc.) from suppliers or vendors, regardless of the value of the gifts, and must report to the Company within 1 business day after received.
– Do not accept any suppliers or vendors hospitality, if it cannot refuse, it should be reported to the relevant responsible person for approval;
– Do not accept or solicit kickback from suppliers or vendors;
– Do not make any personal requirement to suppliers or vendors;
– Do not meet with supplier or vendor separately outside of the workplace;
– Prohibit malicious collusion with suppliers or third party to obtain improper benefits;
– Prohibit theft and sale under market value of the Company’s assets.
The Company takes a serious view on the above issues and will not hesitate to undertake necessary actions, including termination of employment and/or further legal action against errant employees, suppliers or subcontractors who willfully breach the above code of conduct.
HOW TO MAKE A REPORT
The Company encourages whistleblower to provide their particulars when logging a case so that the organization can get more information, seek clarifications and investigate the matter effectively.
The identity of the whistle-blower and contents & reports will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. The whistle-blower may also opt to remain anonymous as he/she wishes.
WHISTLE-BLOWING REPORTING CHANNELS
In line with this commitment, dedicated communication channels have been established. Informant may connect with us via:
1) Hotline for anonymous report: 91028330
2) Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3)Anonymous letter to 5 Little Road, #03-01 Cemtex
Industrial Building, Singapore 536983 or 5 Little Road
#05-01 Cemtex Industrial Building Singapore 536983